Top 5 For Sale Locations
Top 5 Rental and Charter Locations
Charter and Rental Listings
Search by keyword, city, state, region, or click on the maps below.
Do you have a boat for sale? Are you looking to buy, rent, or charter a boat? Then this website is for you. You'll find it is designed to be both easy and economical for use by a wide range of the boating enthusiasts. Boatbeyond.com is your one-stop-shopping website for boats for sale by broker, boats for sale by owner, and boat charters and rentals. You'll find a wide selection of products for the boating enthusiast including power boats, yachts, sailing craft, houseboats, personal water craft, and much more. Always wanted to rent or charter something special for a water vacation getaway ... maybe a deep sea fishing or scuba diving? You'll find all types of watercraft for rent and for charter including an entire crew if that is your desire.
Perhaps you've come to this website with a specific idea in mind as to a boat or other watercraft that you want to buy or rent. If so, you're well on your way. You'll find a large selection of products on boatbeyond.com. However, it is just as likely that you're looking for a boat to buy or rent, but you don't yet know exactly what type of boat that might be just right for you.
If you're looking for a boat for sale by broker, boat for sale by owner, or a charter, here are some tips that you can follow to become a better informed and more knowledgeable consumer.
Some things to consider as you start looking for a charter or a boat for sale:
- Establish a budget for what you are willing to spend on a boat. Will you need financing?
- Don't forget to factor in the cost of boat registration in your state or jurisdiction, boat storage fees, a trailer to tow your boat, slip and dock fees, and maintenance costs associated with your boat.
- Do some comparison shopping for insurance to cover loss or damage to your boat as well as liability issues. Look for an "All-Risk" policy.
- Determine the most important features that you're looking for in a boat for sale.
- What type of boating activities that you and your family like to pursue?
- Visit a boating dealership in your area to help narrow down the list of features that most appeal to you and your family.
- Visit a boat show in your area to get a feel for new boat prices and the selection of available features.
- Consider taking a boating course in your state or jurisdiction. While their primary purpose is personal safety and safe boating operations, you'll learn a great deal about boats in general.
- Renting a boat is a great way to compare boats for sale by a broker and boats for sale by owner before deciding on which boat to buy.
- Make sure the boat for sale is certified by the NMMA.
- Always consider having any boat for sale inspected by a qualified, professional surveyor prior to any purchase. Yes, it costs money, but your boat is an investment, and like any other investment, it pays in the long run to do the research and know exactly what you are buying up front. Besides, you'll certainly know more about your boat before you take to the water for the first time.